Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What's up?!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I regret not recapping my Boston Marathon!!!!!!

I need to do it and kind of want to now. But now I need to keep working at my job, so perhaps it will be up soon...now that I want to get it out.

Anyway, I haven't even visited my blog site in almost 5 months. I've still be running here and there. Won that Showmars race actually, that I posted about last....ran a reindeer romp around Beverly Woods in December, and was part of a 4 man 50k relay, which was fun.

I'm currently signed up for the Columbia Half Marathon again in March, and looking forward to running with some good running buddies: Carson, Mitchell, Josh B., David, and Paul.

My training the last couple months has kept me from loosing too much, while also not really striving to get back to high mileage/intensity weeks of training. I think the base I have maintained will still allow me to see the next level only after a good 2-3 weeks. Just a matter of time when I decide to up the ante. I've kept the legs fresh with some speed work outs on the track over the last few months, and enjoyed some easy miles with nothing more than 8-10 as a long run. Typically my average run is 4-7 miles during the week.

Well, that's all for now.

-Eggers

No comments:

Post a Comment