Total Pageviews

Monday, January 2, 2012

3 in a row, and 3rd run at an increase in mileage


When David asked me to go run at 10am Monday morning, Jan. 2nd I was hesitant. One, because it was 10am, and I wasn't sure how long I would be lingering in bed on my last day of vacation, and Two, because I was almost satisfied enough with having run the last 2 days in a row to not worry about going for a run. Nonetheless, I obliged and we set out at McAlpine for 10 miles. It was pretty cold, and took 3-4 miles until I was comfortable warm. Our first mile was the quickest (707) no doubt from trying to get warm. This settled us eventually into near 730 pace for the middle of the run. We ended well, and scaled back at the end, with no reason to really push it. At least I didnt' want to.

I was happy to be able to run 10 miles at such a pace and not feel too bad after such a light Dec. Gives me encouragement as I start gearing up for Boston this April.

Miles: 10
Time: 1:13:30
Pace: 7.20

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/138581944

No comments:

Post a Comment