Total Pageviews

Friday, November 26, 2010

auto pilot

This was one of those runs I referred to earlier, where my attitude about the days run was sort of sour. I knew I needed to run, but with the lingering grey/damp weather and sluggish temperment from too much Thanksgiving food, I was not thrilled to take out an hour of my afternoon and do some mindless running. But, seeing the light at the end of the tunnel (last week of "bailing hay"), I decided I would get out there and knock it out. Just wanted to get in 7 for the day, and so I set off up Burnley and ran towards Starmount. I weaved over to the eastern side of the neighborhood, crossed the bridge, and came out and finished up in Huntington Farms, per the normal route. My pace here was definitly easy and relaxed. It was slow for an easy day, but I didn't feel too banged up or have any issues with nagging pains. Again, I was pleasantly lifted from the run, and afterwards I was glad I showed perserverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment