Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Santa Monica two step

This time I awoke, feeling rested, after a night out on the town. I was a little hazy when we started, but my legs felt good and the run wasn't a chore at all. It felt good to be out there!

Weather was perfect. Bohle and I ran up from Venice Beach to the Pier at Santa Monica. That was a 1.22 mile warm up.

There we met a LADC runner, and Justin Cross. Once we were all together, we went out for a run around the town. After Bohle and Cross called it a day after a 4 mile loop, Steve (LADCer) and I decided to take on some more. I wanted to complete 8-9 for the day. This run was 7.57

miles: 8.79
pace: 8:05

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/127251891
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/127251899

That was it for the week. I hit 16.65 miles on 3 days running (tue/thur/sat). Pretty light on the taper, but I was having fun in California and this wasn't really unintentional.

Now just marathon week awaits me! Just a couple light jogs, and then the race!

No comments:

Post a Comment