Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 1, 2012

800s with a cold, in the warm night

too many cookies yesterday afternoon. Didn't get home until after 6, and didn't get started on this run until almost a quarter till 7.
warm up - 12 mins (to Marion Diehl track):
Started the first interval without knowing what I wanted to do. After about 500 meters I think I decided on an 800. Hit the first interval kinda slow, but my legs were not feeling real great yet. Also, my head felt stuffy/runny, and I was a little malnourished. rested 2 mins (as I would btw them all, except the middle) then set off on another. Into that second one, I decided I would stick to 800s for this "workout."
After the third one, I decided I would make it 6 800's, but would rest a little more at this 'half way' mark. ( about 3 mins).
The last 3 were quicker, and the very last one I really went after it with about as much as I had. Maybe would have been faster, but I went pretty good on the 5th one, too.

311, 257, 254, 254, 243, 232

cooled down about 8 mins back to my house.

miles for day: 5.5

1 comment: