Total Pageviews

Monday, May 2, 2011

getting out some frustration

After taking Sunday off because I chose to sleep, go to Church, and play 18 holes of golf, I was looking forward to hitting it with solid effort today on the run.

I took off and clicked 7.21 the first mile, and stayed there and brought it down for the rest of the run. The route wasn't easy either. I went out to H-Town Farms, down Colchester Hill, greenway, then up hills around Starmount and back. Did this run with David back in early March - here - I didn't go as fast but I averaged a good pace.

In looking at some of my old running logs from my glory days in Highschool and College, I was struck by how the pace of my runs overall was just so much quicker. I don't think you need to get carried away, but I think there is some value in training your body more times than not to get used to quicker paces.

Time: 41.33
Miles: 5.75
Pace: 7.14

No comments:

Post a Comment