Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Couple of runs at DeBordieu


FRIDAY 9/3: Since we got in around 5, I hung out at the house for about an hour until it was a little cooler, and set out to run 6. I had mapped a route that kept me on the streets of DeBordieu, although the total exceeded 6 miles by a little bit. The weather was warm, the streets were hard, and the run stayed pretty slow.

Miles: 6.25
Time: 50.10
Pace: 8:01

SUNDAY 9/5: Deciding to get up early and get my run out of the way so I could play golf and have fun in the afternoon, I was out the door around 8:15 to take on my 10 mile task. The weather was still cool, and I set out to do the 6 mile loop, plus an add on on the other side of the colony. Again, the route was over 10, but that was fine. I felt pretty good - kept the pace easy so I could sustain it throughout, and was actually having to hold myself back on the last couple of miles as I easily could have picked up the pace.



Miles: 10.5
Time: 1.24.42
Pace: 8.04

No comments:

Post a Comment