Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 9, 2012

The last couple of runs

Wednesday, Feb 8th:
      After 3 days of no running, set out once I got back from Greenville, SC from my day of work. I did stop for a couple brews in Cramerton, so I was a little sluggish - plus just tight from not running since last Saturday (which was the Winter Flight 8k race). Anyway, started off at a good pace, but got slower towards the middle and end. At least I was happy for getting the loop in. I ran out towards Huntingtown farms and did the old 8 mile loop, full of hills.
Miles: 7.73
Time: 1:00:55
Pace: 7:53

Thursday, Feb 9th
      With a basketball game later in the night yet to be played, I wanted to keep this run short and quicker - to get back that feeling after the slow trudge yesterday. Started off how I wanted. Quicker, and not feeling like I was forcing it. Able to hold it fine, and finish quicker. Mission accomplished.
Miles: 3.96
Time: 28:17
Pace: 7:09

No comments:

Post a Comment