Total Pageviews

Monday, December 28, 2009

Back on the road...

...Finally!

Miles: 6
Time: 45 mins
Pace: 7:25

So as my cold and sick days wore on, I just scrapped the whole week and treated it as a holiday vacation too! Not too surprising - I've never been known to be too strict about any of my training. As John Fox says, "it is what it is."

I tell you what though, it was kind of nice. With Christmas being on Friday, the whole weekend was a great vacation. Only Sunday did I really have the itch to run, since it was so nice outside - but I saved it for today.

I decided to ease back into the training with a 6 miler around the neighborhood. It was colder than I thought, so after 2 miles I stopped back by my house and grabbed my gloves and ear band. My legs felt fresh, and the run was comfortable. I didn't really feel like I pushed it, but didn't have to fight a slow pace as the recovery time did me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment