Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The U

I wanted everyone to know that I think ESPN 30 for 30's "The U" was amazing. Ya'll should check it out HERE. It was very well made, and very informative. It also made me wish I was a 'Canes fan - which I must say I did start to like them this year, with their team and their sophomore QB Jacory Harris.




Anyway, I ran with David tonight.

Miles: 7.55
Time: 56.xx
Pace: 7:25

We started on Princeton Ave, and ran down Queens towards the hospital, then went up to Providence and ran around Myers Park golf course. We ran down Selwyn, then through Colony past MP high school...down Woodlawn, to the greenway and back. It was pretty cold - gloves and headband were comfortable, and we started the run slow...around 7:40 pace and dropped it down the last few miles. The run felt good, and it was a nice converstational pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment