Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 19, 2009

strong run and shopping

Time: 41 min
Dist: 6
shopping completion: 90%


I'd definitly say the 3 hours at the mall tonight wore me out much more than the 6 miles this afternoon. It was cool though; the malls were open until midnight this weekend and so the crowds had died down and it really wasn't that bad. Not as bad as I would have thought before my run today of doing 6 miles sub 7 min pace. That went better than expected. It was nice to open up and not feel like I was pushing. I guess I'm still improving, and with the new route, it seemed to go bye very quickly.

Had the change of scenery over at Providence Country Club and Adrey Kell, up Rea Rd. Had to run everything outside of the neighborhood(4 miles) on sidewalk, aka concrete...Not pleasant. Definitly can feel that it is harder. My body felt fine though, and I'm looking forward to accomplishing tomorrow's long run.

Also, to do the amount of running that I currently am with NO WATCH is pretty odd / rare / dumb. I really need/want one know - hopefully I can hold out until Christmas. I'm currently, and have been, pulling what some of us would know as a Keith Kimmons: the old check the clock on the cable box by the TV before you head out the door, then do calculations when you come running in and look at the same clock (most likely rounding down to account for time running to the street, etc.). So we will see about that. I'd like the Garmin but a non gps traditional running watch will do.

Then I can post more accurate running logs. Anyway, I'm tired and am fading fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment