Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

it's beginning to look a lot like...

...I could be getting sick.

Woke up twice before my alarm for work this morning, with a sore throat. So when my alaram did go off at 7:15am I sent work an email and told themI would not be coming in, since I wasn't feeling well.

I went back to sleep until about 9:30, at which time Katie got up. I flicked the TV on and proceeded to watch the rest of Regis and Kelly, although I was dissapointed to soon learn that Regis was not on this new episode and that Kelly's husband was co-host. Booo.

Went over to SportClips, and got my holiday trim from some young lady who has never cut my hair before, which always makes me nervous. She did a fine job, and I left feeling great after the MVP treatment. I absolutly love getting my hair washed and head massaged, and the hot towel they wrap around my face. They even finished me off with a shoulder massage. Can't beat that! - unless you are into back door speak easy type "men's lounges" where endings are oppostite of sad. After my haircut, went over and met David Brinkley at McAlisters for lunch.

I was thinking I would go home for a little bit and rest, and try for a run late afternoon. Well, my nap proved to be something which made my throat feel worse, and I decided to take today off as well. I don't know if running feeling semi under the weather would have made me feel worse or not, but I wanted to try my luck at no activity and hope to feel 100% tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment