Total Pageviews

Friday, February 12, 2010

another short uptempo treadmill run

Miles: 4.2
Time: 29.45
Pace: 7:05
Shout out to Gerald Wallace, here dunking on LeBrono, who will be in the Dunk Contest tonight!



Landed back in Charlotte from my overnight in Nashville around 2pm. After catching up with wifey after I got home, I hit the door for a warm run inside over at the Harris Y. With only wanting to do 4 miles, I was looking forward to knocking it out on the treadmill actually.

Kind of the same run I did the other day, just not quite as high intensity and progressive. I started in the mid to high 7 minute pace for the first mile then started going down to 7 min pace the second mile. The 3rd mile I was running in the mid 6's, and for the last mile I did sort of a Fartlek stlye run (alternating between fast and slow) for the final minutes.

Felt good after the run as a whole, especially getting in some nice quick segments as well (sub 6 min pace).

No comments:

Post a Comment