Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 7, 2011

good morning!

Coming off my new motivation to get the work done so I can see results, I meet David and Mike Mitchell at Old Bell at 8am (early for me!) to get in a long run. David was going longer, so he had done some running as I pulled in, and Mike, he and I took off down the trail. My legs weren't sore, just a little tired, but actually despite all things they felt pretty dang good. As we got going I found a nice rythm. Mike peeled off to begin his long run tempo, and David and I plodded along. Half way through the sun got pretty bright, and the humidity was taking it's toll, but I'm used to it. David finished, and I still had to tack on a mile to get in 10 for the day.

It was nice to hit double digits, and my legs responded nicely. I could have gone faster, but I stayed conservative and let the pace come easily and naturally, as David and I conversed.

Miles: 10
Time: 1.16.05
Pace: 7.40-45

Week: 5 days, 31 miles (pleased)next week's goal, build...35+

No comments:

Post a Comment