Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

all this fuss

listen, i have lived in charlotte my whole life (except college), and i've been here before. as a runner since highschool, i've been running in the summer since 99 so i've been here before. yea it's tough, but as long as your properly hydrated it's doable to run in this weather. yea, you have to acclimate to it. you don't want to go run for the first time on july 12th. anyway, my legs felt fresh for the first time since Saturday. Sunday and Yesterday they just didn't have that pop. I started off in the high 7's for mile one, but brought it down to the low 7's for the rest of the run without trying hard. Nice having David Brinkley live .75 miles away from my house now - I ran over to his house and he ran with me for a few miles.

Time: 36.49
miles: 5
pace: 7.15

No comments:

Post a Comment