Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

cool temps and ipod

Miles: 5.5
Time: 40.12
Pace: 7.18

Temperature's cooled off today with readings around 80 degrees around dinner time. As I had planned to go work out at the Y, I found myself back home gearing up for a run due to the Harris branch renevating its workout room for the next 3 weeks. I hadn't run with the ipod in quite a while, and decided to bring it back out.

Another solid run. Ran the out and back, from my house across Woodlawn and Seneca, down to Park Rd, turned into Montford, and then continued a little ways down the road until I turned around at the 2.75 mi mark. Once Eminem hit the player, my pace picked up considerably. I already started out with a nice pace of 7:30's for the first two miles, and closed my last two miles in 14.06. Good weather, staying off the sugary candy, and some upbeat tunes made for a solid run!

No comments:

Post a Comment