Total Pageviews

Monday, August 23, 2010

low on energy

I felt like I was going to have to stop and walk, or else I was going to fall over. it wasn't my legs burning, or my lungs screaming for air - it was my body feeling as if I was about to shut down because my batteries were about empty. When I look back as to why, I think it stems from the light lunch and massive amount of sweet candy I had during the afternoon. Combine that with 90 plus temps, sun, and humidity, and sometimes your body doesn't wish to run 6 miles with ease. The good news is, like i mentioned before, that my legs are still feeling great and that I can change my eating patterns for the future so I don't have to run into that kind of feeling again.

Location: Boyce Rd Park
Time: 43 mins
Miles 5 +

No comments:

Post a Comment