Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

twenty min min

When I see something or hear something more than once, there is a better chance that it holds water. I've heard from my friend/old teammate, who is the current coach at USCUpstate, that if you are going to run - at least make it 20 minutes. The most recent issue of Runner's World had an article stating that 20 minutes seems to be the magic number to clear your mind and exercise your cardiovascular system.

As I felt somewhat under the weather yesterday at work, I was debating on taking the day off. But, thinking about the 20 minute rule, I figured that 20 minutes might actually help out my body. Also, it was the warmest day of the week (low 50s) so I wanted to take advantage.

Nice run and felt good during it. Nice to get another day on the books.
Also, I definitly felt back to normal afterwards.

Time: 20:17
Miles: ~2.5

No comments:

Post a Comment