Total Pageviews

Monday, January 31, 2011

running to get well

Saturday's race, and subsequent night where I stayed up until 2am consoling my newborn daughter, I believe, contributed to feeling pretty worn down Sunday and had a carry over effect into Monday. So when I got off work, after feeling sick all day, I was hoping 20 mins minimum of running - 5 if I felt okay once I got warmed up - would sort of knock this little bug out. Anyway, my legs didn't feel too bad and with the chilly temps I cliked my first mile in 7.15. That's my fastest mile split on a normal run since last December. Good sign. I continued on my way and decided I would do my 5+ mile loop - up to Huntingtown Farms greenway, and then over to Starmont and back home.

Tonight I ran with the Ipod, and enjoyed the Dave Matthews radio on Pandora the whole way.

Time: 42.19
Miles: 5.8
Pace: 7.17

No comments:

Post a Comment