Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 30, 2011

a fun one! longer and faster

i was thankful for 720 paces feeling slow and easy. because of how I felt (good), I allowed the pace to stay very lax as I clicked off 730s because I now had plans to pick it up, at least the last 3rd of the run.

I figured I would try and run 14 miles and make the last 4 or 5 around marathon pace, if not slighty quicker. (thinking 650 here).

the run was familiar as I went through the neighborhoods towards dilworth and then downtown. It was a nice route coming back as well, as I came back down the greenway (just like yesterdays run).

i started up the quicker pace a little earlier than planned but dang it i was feeling pretty strong.

Just used the run as an occasion to get some work in while reaping the benefit of a happy mood and cooperative legs.

after the 14 miles I cooled down a mile and a half. I opted for a cooldown after my last mile was 558. Figured I needed it.

Miles: 15.5 (includes cool down)

pace - for 14 miles: 7:07

weather was pretty and I wore shortsleeves comfortably.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/125414297

No comments:

Post a Comment