Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunrise Long Run

Despite having gone out for beers and a big ole bowl of Mac and Cheese with Chili and Bacon for dinner, I found myself at the Sardis Lot of McAlpine Sunday morning with Jason at 6.20am ready for a long run. I was a little late, but when my revised alarm went off at 6am sharp, I was thinking it was back to bed - but alas I had a bbm from him saying Get Over here! So having someone count on me got me verticle and out the door.

I'm glad I made it. I really was excited about running on the trails, seeing the sunrise on this special day of the Resurrection.

I have to tell you. My legs felt awesome. I didn't have anything to eat or drink, but I had pleanty of energy. The only thing negative about the run was I got real thirsty (cant imagine why!) during the 7th mile, and I felt a little nautios during parts! haha..

Here is the link with the vitals for the run. Little slow during the last couple as we were weaving our way through the woods navigating through a couple wrong turns. ( I think the forest no doubt affects the garmin's satilite signal, ering on the slow side).


Miles: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment