Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lunch Run

First time I have ever run on my lunch break. Today I was supposed to do a workout, but I have to help out with Avery tonight, so it had to be scratched. Since I wouldn't have time to run after work, I decided to knock out a quick 4 miler during my mid day break. My legs felt great! We had Chick Fil A biscuits delivered here this morning to the office around 9:45 so that sustained me perfectly with energy. Nice what a solid breakfast can do, as opposed to oatmeal and a yougurt every day. I felt like I could have kept going, but time wasn't on my side. Looking to do the workout tomorrow morning. We'll see.

Miles: 4
Time: 30.29
Pace: 7.45

2 comments:

  1. I liked it too! I don't know you, but you seem like a talented runner! Thanks for checking out my blog.

    ReplyDelete