Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 14, 2011

out of the ordinary

What is happening? Running 5 days in a row last week, running during my lunch, running before work?!

I am not a morning person, so I really had to psych myself up to do this. When the clock went off this morning I didn't allow myself to think and got up and out the door to knock out this workout. Once I was out, I realized how nice the weather was and how it was kind of peaceful as opposed to 5pm and stress weighing you down from the day.

I went into a 10 min jog to wake the legs up, then it was go time.

The workout: 5x4 min hard ( I don't have a gps watch so I was going on old fashioned feel. Hopefully it was at 6 min pace or faster, as that was my target) / 2 min jog rest between sets.

The first few sets went by great. The last two I had to dig a little bit, but I really felt great. I didn't feel empty, and my stomach/energy level was perfect.

Cooled down with a 7 min jog, for 45 mins on the morning.

Miles: 6.5+

No comments:

Post a Comment