Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 10, 2011

welcome back legs

I waited patiently all week for my legs to recover. Sunday, they responded, and what a very nice run! As I mentioned before, I just wanted to log some easy miles and not do anything quick with having raced the last 3 weekends in a row. You can see below that the runs this week were definitly slow, so once I set off for my long run, I could immediatly tell it was going to be a good day.

With a light lunch down, and the Master's coming on TV soon, I opted to just run from home and knock it out. I ran through Madison Park to Seneca, behind Montford, to the Greenway, up Tranquil, down Selwyn to Park Rd, up Park, then through Huntingtown Farms and back home through Montclair. Of course that route has some hills, and I counted 7 major climbs for the run. My pace started out around 7:40, to 7:30, then on down to the low 20's high teens.

Miles: 10
Time: 1.14.15
Pace: 7.24

So, in recap - I hit 5 days running this week, my first double digit LR of the year, and reached my goal of over 30 miles for the week!

1 comment: