Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 3, 2011

motivated?

Of course once Katie and I woke up Saturday, we were quickly on our way home as we both missed our little daughter, Avery a great deal! After spending some time with her, I decided to get in 7 miles since the weather was absolutly gorgeous. Kept it at a slow pace, which wasn't hard as my legs were pretty banged up from the race - and my lack of any sort of cool down after it.

Anyway - went out and up to Huntingtown Farms, down the big Colchester Hill and out the greenway trail. Once I got to the end of the trail I decided to turn around. The clock showed 27 mins approx, and at that point I was pretty tired. Not a great run as I had to use the bathroom, felt dehydrated, and my legs were just pretty beat up.

Distance: 6.8
Time: 55 mins
Pace: 8+

No comments:

Post a Comment