Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 3, 2010

breathing so easy, working the legs (15)

Got to McAlpine around 4:30 Sunday afternoon, right after the Panthers took their 4th loss of the year. It was a pretty afternoon, and the soccer players and exercisers were out in full force. Katie came along and put a blanket down and did some reading - I told her this was going to take about 2 hrs, but she was cool with it. Ran from the main park entrance to Harris, course, Old Bell neigborhood, and course again. Was under 8 min pace the first 8 miles, 9 and 10 miles were the old bell hills, and the rest of it was just a few ticks over 8 miles. After 12 miles I felt a little short on energy, but was able to push through reasonably comfortable. That's when I would be taking an energy gel. Next long run, I'm packing one in my shorts.

Miles: 15
Time: 1.59.41
pace: 7:58

No comments:

Post a Comment