Total Pageviews

Monday, October 4, 2010

primin myself

does that subject header make sense? I think it's what I'm trying to convey. Today's run I was just trying to get some easy miles on the feet, and work out some kinks from yesterday's long run. While one would think I might be feeling pretty banged up and slow, I actually felt pretty good. Not too weird of an occurance when you have been in the game this long....not unusual to feel the 'burn' TWO days after. So while I could have opened up some heat on the run, I refrained, and loosed my legs on some strides after the run.

Also, wanted to note I ran with my ipod on, and on the rare occassion I run with music, I must say...I love it! What a boost of adrenaline it can provide when the right songs are on.

Miles: 4.9
Time: 38.06
Pace: 7.46

No comments:

Post a Comment