Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

running with machines

man has it been a while since I ran on a treadmill. Didn't check into my hotel till around 9pm, in Texarkana. Since I was off the interstate...and in Texarkana at night, this was my best bet. Grabbed my IPOD and hit the Hampton Inn fitness center. The Giants were playing the Philies. So with TV, Ipod, and a treadmill, my longest run ever on such a contraption was underway. Thought I'd try and do around 3-4 miles, but was able to tolerate more than I thought I would since I was starting to get into the game, and my music was good, and my legs were feeling fresh. Really, this was workout day, if I was back home - so I did decide to turn up the pace and crank it down to sub 7 min pace for a few miles, and close in 55.02.

Miles: 7.5
Pace: 7.20
Time: 55.02

Giants won game 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment