Total Pageviews

Monday, June 27, 2011

another long full day

similar to Sunday...and this doesn't happen ever on Monday's...but for "work" all I had to do was get up to Boone, get with an Agent, and go play golf up in the Mtns. After 6 hours of sleep last night (11pm-530am), I drove the 2+ hrs up the mountain, tee'd off just after 9am, played 18 holes, had lunch, and drove home. Was back around 5pm. Decided it was too hot to run so I was going to wait...till after dinner. Katie cooked tortilini and made salad. Had a light portion, then after an hour or so and some yard work, decided I would knock out my run around 8pm. My legs started off feeling sluggish from the start, but after a mile I was starting to warm up. I just went off random turns around the neighborhoods, not knowing my splits or pace, and just wanted to run for 40+ mins. I was kinda rolling the last couple of miles I must say.

Nice to be able to keep getting after it. I know that my mileage has dropped, but my quality of runs (pace) has improved, and im feeling more fit.

Time: 43.22
Miles: 6.07
Pace: 7.08

No comments:

Post a Comment