Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

mapmyrun and a nice pace

solo run tonight so no Garmin handy. When I finished I went back to Mapmyrun.com as I have done in the past, and discovered that they had changed their website around. I was prompted to register a username and password, and then after my mapping, I was asked to share the run. So I shared it to facebook. I didn't spend much time, but perhaps I can figure out how to link it or share it from mapmyrun onto this blog. That'd be nice. So I had some oatmeal for breakfast and mcdonalds for lunch, and the weather was cloudy and in the 80s so a little reprieve from the hot heat we have had. I wasnt'sure my pace, but my legs felt good and I decided to keep the pace at a nice level, hopefully, and it did feel like, it was sub 730....I would have to wait and seee until the last mile because I could register my pace from that and get a feel for how much effort I put forth. Last mile was 654 - and that didn't feel too much faster than my pace on the rest of the run. Anyway when I got done with the run, I mapped it out and low and behlod it was almost exactly 5 miles.

Miles: 5
time: 35.04
Pace: 7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment