Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 19, 2011

"long run" and week recap

Okay, so I ended up sleeping in since Avery was being a good daughter on Father's Day and decided to take a nap after her morning Bottle. Katie and I didn't hesitate to grab a few more hours of precious sleep. After getting up around 11, and eating a little something I hit the roads for just over 8 miles of running. I decided to do my old faithful huntingtown farms loop that i've done so much. I felt OKAY, but the second half of the run the sun came out and it got warm...and humid. My pace was pretty good, but the run took a toll as I was kind of tired.

Anyway, it's a good week back of running. 6 days. 30+ miles. Right direction after the last 3 weeks have gone, 9, 9, 18. (weekly mileage).

Miles ; 8.1
time; 59.20
pace: 7.19

No comments:

Post a Comment