Total Pageviews

Monday, June 13, 2011

rep your street/road

for Charlotteans out there, or those who feel qualified to answer, what street or road in Charlotte represents the most time and memories. For me it's Sharon Amity, and even after it turns into Sharon Ln...(where it eventually dead ends into Sharon). I guess that means life takes a turn, and I have some comfort that the street change quarter stream still caries more or less the same name. Any rate, it's funny the life I have lived started at the beginning of Sharon Amity - up the North side. Off from my home, young friends living off the road, popular shopping mall off of it (Eastland), middle school friends and bike explorations, parents first place in town (apartment - 1983), basketball practice churches, fast food stops, road races, burials. I drove down that road tonight. Spurred up a lot of memories. In fact, I was on it because I was visiting one of the aforementioneed good friends from yesteryear. So good night, I have a track workout in 6 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment