Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 3, 2010

semi long run

Miles: 10.25
Time: 1:16
Pace: 7:24

Decided to just get out there and do it, despite the long night before, and freezing temps outside. Having put off the run until 4:15, I didn't want to pound out 14 miles on pavement, and also with last week totally off of running, I didn't want to shoot back up a high mileage run right away. So I set out to run about 7 or 8 and call it a standard run, whimping out on any kind of "long run." Ran out in Starmount again for the second time, and completed my 7+ mile loop back at the house, but felt good enough and decided to add more. I really started to feel strong around mile 5 so I picked up the pace, and when I finished the loop I thought I'd run about 3 more or so. Just ran all through Montclair and finished the last mile probably under 7 min pace. I was glad I did more than I set out to, and what I needed to when planning the week before.

Weekly Mileage for 2009 Marathon Training. ( 9 weeks )
27, 34, 14, 33, 34, 27, 48, 0, 39

No comments:

Post a Comment