Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 9, 2010

New run: Huntingtowne Farms loop

Miles: 7.63
Time: 59:14
Pace: 7:47

Ran through the back exit of Montclaire onto Archdale and cut onto Old Reid Rd. This was my first time running into this neighborhood, and the main reason I wanted to run here was because I could get on a Greenway for a little bit. Sugar Creek Greenway picks up and runs along the creek for about a mile and a half or so, with a nice scenic path sidelined by tennis courts and a swimming club. I came out on Tatersall and ran back up Park Rd until I realized it was more comfortable in the neighborhood and so I cut back in on Spring Valley Rd. This is another nice loop that I'm sure I'll keep in the normal rotation.

I kept this one slow and easy. Had a couple tight knots in my legs, and I settled on just keeping this run as comfortable as possible. I felt better the longer I went, but decided not to add on since tomorrow is my long one.

Added some strides at the end to this one. Strides feel good...need to keep doing this post runs at least 2-3 times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment